Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Baby Food


My latest hobby has been making baby food. It allows me to put my creativity to good use. The resources I've been using are Wholesome Baby Food and Baby Love. This weekend I may have gone a little overboard with the baby food making. My mom came and stayed with me while Dylan was away, so I used the extra help to get as much food as I could made. For like $35 I got enough supplies to make butternut squash, carrots, apple-prunes, plums, peaches/mango/pineapple, and pears. I seriously think I made enough butternut squash to last all winter, oh well. There's great satisfaction in knowing that Liam is having yummy, wholesome food that even I would want to eat. Seriously, the fruit is like little popsicles. I've been often tempted to steal one of his cubes of plums. So here is everything I made this weekend (plus the peas I made last week). We'll see how long it will last, Liam is packing it in these days.

No comments:

Post a Comment