Monday, October 11, 2010

American Girls


During the weekend I found myself on the American Girl website. I don't know how I got there, one of many rabbit trails I guess. But there are a lot of changes since I was little. They've discontinued selling Samantha, Kirsten, and soon to be Felicity, there are 5 new dolls, some best friends and they have so many accessories now. Man I wish I was 8 again. Me and addy would be having a great time. Unfortunately I am 26 and I think Addy has been accidentally thrown away.

There is even the option of making a doll
to look like you. However out of the 40 options, there is still no doll that looks like me. Really? All I'm asking for is a medium skinned doll with short, brown, curly hair, brown eyes and freckles. Is that so difficult?

No comments:

Post a Comment