Saturday, September 25, 2010

A Day of Forgetfulness and Pumpkin Spice Cupcakes


So on Thursday I had a couple of errands to run. First: to get a new phone because Liam ate mine, and Second: To target to get stuff to make a dessert for life group. Since Liam isn't awake for long periods of time yet, I have to make good use of his awake time. So I headed to the AT&T store to get a phone, but they said I couldn't do anything to the account because it's in Dylan's name and he has to "authorize" me. Nevermind the fact that Dylan knows nothing about the account and I'm the actual one that handles things. But then I realized that I forgot my wallet and wouldn't be able to buy a phone anyways so I left. I then headed to target and filled my cart up with all the groceries I needed to make the dessert and was about to get in a checkout line and realized, I STILL don't have my wallet. So I made the walk of shame to the costumer service desk and told them to put everything back.

I went back home so Liam could take a nap and when he woke up we headed back to Target. I did remember to bring my wallet this time. I got home and started making my pumpkin spice cupcakes. Super easy. A box of Spice cake and a can of Pumpkin. I added a little water because it was so thick I couldn't mix it, but it's supposed to be a little dense. When I got around to making the chocolate cream cheese frosting, I realized I forgot the cream cheese. So I had to wait until Dylan got home from work and send him back out to the store just to get one package of cream cheese. Geez.

Needless to say, they were a hit. In all the chaos I forgot to take a picture of the finished product, but I will definitely be making them again.

No comments:

Post a Comment