Friday, July 22, 2011

Product Review - JJ Cole Swag Bag

I spent weeks researching for a new diaper bag. My main criteria was that it didn't look like diaper bag but more like a purse. I already have a Petunia Pickle Bottom backpack that I got for $40 at a consignment shop and it's great just a little big and boxy. So after reading many reviews and checking out prices, I settled on the JJ Cole Swag Bag. This bag has everything I was looking for and more. It's fashionable, waterproof, has lots of pockets, a changing pad, wristlet change purse, and stroller straps. I am very pleased with it and recommend it to anyone who is looking for a nice looking diaper bag. It comes in bronze and silver, but the silver is more like a pewter.


Two front zipper pockets and two deeper pockets


Two insulated side pockets


A zipper pouch in the back for the changing pad (and wipes)


The changing pad folded up


Changing pad unfolded. Not huge but covers a good amount of space.


It was hard to get a picture of the inside, but there are four pockets lining the walls and it's all waterproof


Here is everything I can fit into my bag and there it still room for more. So if you need it to hold a lot you can, or you can throw a couple things in and go.




1 comment:

  1. So glad you posted a review on this! I was on the fence about ordering one, but am sold now! :)

    ReplyDelete