Thursday, July 1, 2010

I LOVE this show

When summer time rolls along there is one show that claims my heart, So You Think You Can Dance. I didn't really catch onto the show until the third season, but don't worry a little MTV marathon caught me up on seasons 1 and 2. I get goosebumps when I see and awesome dance, the same way I get goosebumps when I hear beautiful song arrangements on GLEE.

Last night was an amazing show. The highlight by far was Alex's hip-hop routine with Twitch. The past couple of weeks I've been asking myself "why is Alex on this show? He doesn't need this show, he's already a member of a major ballet company". I thought maybe he was like one of those kids whose parents forced him to study ballet and now he's making up for it. But after last night I've come to realize that Alex is on this show to prove how awesome he is. A ballet dancer shouldn't be able to do this:



So this inspired me to share some of my favorites from the last couple of years. There are so many that I like, but I can't share them all :)


Obviously - Bleeding Love




This is why Allison is an All Star (sorry for the crappy quality) - Why



Just Hot - Hip Hip Chin Chin



Sexy Back



Dreaming with a Broken Heart



Ruby Blue



Gravity



Whatcha Say

No comments:

Post a Comment