Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Needy Baby

Well my day turned out to be nothing that I hoped. My biggest accomplishment? I packed one box. Why? Because I have the neediest baby around. Liam would not let me put him down or be out of his sight. I guess I should have seen it coming. The morning began with him falling asleep after his feeding and crying everytime I tried to set him down. So this ended up with me holding him in my lap in the bed as I tried to lean back and go back to sleep. I was telling Dylan that his neediest is both endearing and restricting all at the same time. It's weird.
So today I'm hoping for many things 1. To brush my teeth 2. Take a shower 3. Put real clothes on 4. Step outside the apartment and maybe 5. Pack a few boxes. We'll see how this goes.
If all else fails at least I have SYTYCD tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment