Friday, September 3, 2010

Adjusting

So we've been in O-town for 2 weeks already. Things have been going well. We are learning to adjust to a VERY different schedule than we are used to. I used to think 9 am staff meetings were ridiculously early and would laugh at friends who went to bed before 11pm. Boy are things different now. Yesterday I was asleep by 10pm, and when I was getting up for the day at 7am Dylan was already at the gym. Such a different life, but I'm glad that life is settling into a routine. I've also been adjusting to days without Dylan. I've been sooooo blessed to have had Dylan be home with me for the last 5 months (since he's been able to do some work from home). There is no way I would have survived without him and I think God knew that. Liam is doing better. He's sleeping more through the night (sometimes 7 hours straight) and not giving us too much trouble during bedtime. But for some reason he does not want to go down for naps, especially when we are out. I don't really know how to get him to sleep in public. We've tried and it goes horrible wrong, so I don't know what to do about that.

Anyways, we haven't really taken any pictures since we've been here, so I guess I gotta jump on that. Here are some pictures of our last couple of days in Miami. Oh how we miss MIA.

Lunch at Green Street Cafe. I was enjoying my watermelon lemonade and Liam was enjoying his duck.


Our last meal at Casa Larios with friends.
And of course, Marcus stealing Liam.

1 comment:

  1. Ahhh, Chevy, I love these updates. Keep writing. I wanna feel like I'm in O-town. Love you!

    ReplyDelete