Sunday, August 1, 2010

4 Years!

July 29th was our 4 year anniversary! And thanks to my mom we were actually able to celebrate. We took Liam over to her place Friday night for his first sleepover. It was surreal to leave him there. Then we headed over to The Forge on Miami beach for a fancy dinner, because we deserved it. It was the best dinning experience I've had in Miami. Our waiter was awesome, the drinks were awesome, and the food was awesome. I only wish we were rich so we could eat there all the time, (we were clearly out of place). Then I actually got to enjoy a full nights sleep. It was amazing. We headed back to my mom's the next day to resupply her with food and then headed to see Inception. I won't spoil it for anyone, but it was great. But now the weekend is over and we're back to the daily grind tomorrow. Man, it was great while it lasted.

No comments:

Post a Comment