Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Fun Chicken Recipe

So last night we had some friends over for fondue. I figured that we needed some protein in addition to the usual cheese and chocolate, so I found this recipe online. I didn't really follow it to a tee but followed the basic ingredients. Really this recipe is all about the dipping sauce, if you make it correctly. I followed the directions and was letting the rice vinegar boil with the sugar in it. It said to boil until it got slightly syrupy, so I did. However 15 minutes later the smell of vinegar filled my entire apartment, and burned my nose. I didn't realize how bad it was until Dylan came home and was like "what the heck". Oops my bad, sorry Liam. So I would advise to boil it for only 3 minutes. Regardless it was yummy. I had leftovers today and made them into a taco with the chicken, sauce, cucumbers, tomatoes, and a little sour cream. I think they were better the second time around. (Honestly, I picked the recipe in the first place because of the picture)

No comments:

Post a Comment