Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Back in Miami

Since I last blogged we have moved back to Miami. To make a long story short, we moved back for a couple of reasons. 1. To have a baby in a familiar place 2. To be close to my parents 3. For Dylan to get some mentoring. If you don't know, we are planning on moving to Italy in March to help plant a church. For us, this seemed like the best move for us to help prepare our family. We have been here for a week already and still have some work to do to get fully settled. Did I mention that I am due to have a baby in four weeks. FOUR WEEKS!!! Now that the move is over I actually can spend some brain power thinking about this baby. I've been moved around so much that I don't really feel prepared. Thank goodness I just had a baby and everything is still fresh.

I'm happy we are here, but that just means that things are about to get crazy real quick.

No comments:

Post a Comment