Friday, February 25, 2011

Girls Weekend


I've been meaning to blog for a week but life has kind of gotten in the way. Last weekend some of my best friends from college and I got together for a girls weekend. It was SOOO great. Eight years ago I was blessed with an amazing small group and to this day they are cherished friends. As we shared stories through laughter and tears, I felt incredibly blessed to have these women in my life. And it was great to see how God has been moving in our lives and growing us in our faith. But those late nights killed me. I clearly don't get out enough. I think I was up til 1 am both nights and Liam wasn't sleeping well so he kept waking up early. Needless to say, when Sunday came around I was like a zombie. I definitely went to bed at 9pm that night.

No comments:

Post a Comment