Saturday, January 1, 2011

So this is the New Year...and I feel very different

Last Night we celebrated the New Year in a very different way. For the past eight years we have celebrated in Atlanta during Christmas Conference. We danced the night away with friends and stayed up really late. Well let me tell you, times have changed. Instead of spending the night out dancing with friends, we stayed in and forced ourselves to stay up til midnight. I felt totally lame. Is this what parents do on New Years?

To make the night a little fun I made an Italian inspired dinner for us. We started with a plate of Bruschetta and Manchego cheese with Honey. Then for our second course we had Eggplant Parmesan (Martha Stewart). For dinner we had Steak with zucchini ( I didn't really follow a recipe for this). Finally my favorite part, we had Lemon Panna Cotta with a Blackberry Balsalmic Sauce. This was my favorite!!!! I was so happy with how this turned out and am anxious to try different combinations. Here are a few pictures.

Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment