Sunday, January 16, 2011

Liam's Taggie Blanket

This weeks project was to make Liam a taggie blanket. Since I loved all the fabric I recently got I couldn't decide on one and just made a patchwork on one side. I loved the way it turned out, just wish the fabrics were a little softer. I also learned 1. that I can't sew a straight line and 2. working with soft fuzzy fabrics isn't easy.



All the strips laid out

The top all stiched together

The back was white minky fabric and I got all the ribbon from Jo Anns.

The contrast of the front and back

I attached some velcro to hold a pacifier or to attach to a stroller.

2 comments:

  1. chevas, this is so cute! i love your fabric!! i've started sewing recently but haven't gotten the courage to try to quilt. great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jessica. Yeah I was really nervous because I don't know anything about sewing but I looked up a bunch of tutorials online to get the general idea

    ReplyDelete