Monday, January 10, 2011

New Blog name

Lately everything has been about patchwork quilting. It's all I look up on the internet, read in books, and go to Jo Anns for. At the same time, I've been trying to think of a new blog name. I just feel like the one I have now doesn't really describe me or what's going on in the space. First I thought I would go the domestic route, but I didn't want to be confined to only write about cooking and sewing. Then I thought that maybe I would just write about motherhood, but that's not what I want my entire life to be about. I still wanted to maintain my identity apart from my current roles in life. So my mind went back to Patchworking and how that could be symbolic of what this blog is about. It's about a lot of different things that don't necessarily go together, but make up a beautiful whole thing (me). I can have the freedom to write about whatever I want whether it be a recipe, music, faith, love... whatever. I know it's not that big of a deal, but it gives me some closure knowing that things will fit in nicely here.

Welcome to,

A Living Patchwork

No comments:

Post a Comment