Tuesday, June 22, 2010

My Brother is Married!

Well we just got back from Chicago for my brother's wedding. It was Liam's first flight and my first time to the city. The whole weekend seems like a blur but it was great. I love Chicago. The wedding was absolutely perfect in every way. We were kind of fearful about the weather because it poured the day before, but there wasn't a cloud in the sky. Every detail was beautiful and I can't wait to see pictures. I'm so happy for my brother and even more happy to finally have a sister. Congrats to Dorian and Tessa!




We stayed an extra day so we could actually see some of the city. We didn't do much, just walked around, ate lunch in the park, and took pictures. We were hoping to have more time, but somehow our days just got busy. No need to worry, we are already plotting our next visit to the windy city.

No comments:

Post a Comment