Monday, April 11, 2011

Blogging Fail

It turns out that I'm not really good at blogging. At least in frequency. There are so many times I think about writing something but by the time I actually get a chance to blog, I've totally forgotten about it. I wish that there were just a way to have your thoughts recorded cause when I go to bed at the end of the day I have many thoughts about life. And they are really well put, but in the morning, it's all gone. My problem is that I'm a semi-perfectionist. I want the things I say to sound cohesive and well thought out, so it takes me a while to write anything. And by the time I've thought out exactly what I want to say, it's no longer relevant cause the moment has passed. Maybe I just need to write down a little at a time in my journal and transfer it over, then it wouldn't feel so burdensome.

Ok, that's all I'm gonna say for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment